Saturday, December 18, 2010

Carmen Facts

-- Birth Date April 20, 1972
-- Birth Place White Oak, Ohio
-- Name Carmen Electra
-- Real Name Tara Leigh Patrick


-- Carmen Electra's 1st single, the Prince-produced "Go-Go Dancer," was earlier advertised to strip clubs in the U.S. Electra tells the song was designated to inspire each club's "most popular and hardest-working dancer."

-- The soundtrack for the movie musical Grease was the 1st album Carmen Electra possessed. "It inspired me to become an entertainer," she assured Entertainment Weekly.

-- Carmen Electra has one trouble with being a sex symbol: "I was watching an HBO special the other night on real-life maximum-security prison guys," Electra assured PEOPLE. "I glanced up, and my poster was in quite a few cells. I was screaming, 'Oh, no!'"

-- Carmen Electra had her first kiss when she was 7 at a roller-skating party in her basement while AC/DC's ''Back in Black'' played in the background.

-- Carmen Electra's favorite summer job was working in a magic show at a theme park in Ohio. "I was the girl they'd saw in half," she told PEOPLE.

No comments: